Coping with challenges and preparing for the future
Companies face stiff competition in an ever more complex business environment that is changing at an accelerated pace.
In this demanding economic environment, staying competitive is a survival requirement that drives companies to question both their strategy and how best to implement it.
Talengis helps businesses find new levers for business development and improved competitiveness.
Our interventions generally include the following steps:
- Guiding the emergence of strategies that make sense, that you feel an affinity with, and that will get you the results you want.
- Recommending changes – in terms of both organization and people – to support successful implementation of your strategy. Coming up with a clearly-defined and realistic implementation program.
- Piloting implementation so that change is facilitated, by building acceptance and commitment.
Our action is particularly useful in the successful execution of such transformation projects as:
- Strategic reorientation
- Reorganization / Turnaround
- Outsourcing and offshoring
- Launching new activities
- Merger and acquisition