A lasting partnership
We’ve been helping companies achieve their strategic objectives since 2001.
This longevity in the business is both our guarantee of quality, and our best reference.
We have been engaged in developing expertise in direct search ever since the very start and this is how we came to specialize in Executive Search.
To better support our clients, we have gradually introduced talent management consulting, in a broadening of our activity.
Our entrepreneurial spirit has led us to test out a variety of services aimed at facilitating business for our clients.
To meet the international needs of those clients, Talengis has, since 2012, been a shareholder in InterSearch – one of the world’s top 10 global players in Executive Search, established in more than 50 countries.
In 2013, strategic consulting became our strategic activity.
We focus on human levers affecting change and performance, to help businesses achieve their goals.
The value we provide is tangible:
- Reducing human risk
- Improving performance
- Improving competitiveness
Our core purpose is to help companies sustainably improve their financial results.
Our core values
- As entrepreneurs, we build a lasting partnership with our clients, based on mutual trust
- Our business relations are founded on our integrity: we respect the confidentiality of the information entrusted to us
- Our effectiveness and the flexibility of our structure deliver tangible results to our clients
- As ‘Swiss Internationals’, we combine local sensitivity with multicultural experience
A experienced management team
Michel De Girolamo
Competencies that extend from concept to implementation
Our team has strong collective competences at both strategic and operational levels
We can offer our clients guidance, from strategic thinking through to operational implementation.
With our complementary experience in industry and services (with both Swiss SMEs and major multinational companies), we have developed an overall expertise that is particularly useful in transformation projects.
This expertise covers:
- Corporate governance
- Strategic alignment
- Organizational development
- Change management
- Crisis and change communication
- Management of strategic positions (planning, succession, development, recruitment, selection and retention)
- Performance development
- HR strategy and processes